Hello, Metal Gladiators
Maintenance is scheduled for December 18, from 11:00 to 15:00 (UTC-0), to apply an update that brings the new Friends system, balance for three machines and the Jingle Hells event.
- The main menu background and music has been changed for the Jingle Hells event duration.
- The bomb model has been changed to a thematic version.
- The background image from the Profile section has been changed.
As previously announced, the new Friends system is arriving in HMM and will make your Friends management way better. In addition to that, now every player will create a Nickname and will receive a unique PlayerTag.
The new system will no longer use the Nickname and Avatar provided by your Steam profile. Now, every player will create a Nickname and select an Avatar within Heavy Metal Machines.
Please read this article to learn more about the Nickname policy.
Creating a Nickname and selecting an Avatar
- Every player will be asked to create a Nickname and select an Avatar icon when logging in for the first time.
- The Avatars are free and can be changed at any time in the inventory.
- Players can add new friends by searching a Nickname or PlayerTag.
- A player must accept a friend invitation in order to appear in their friend list.
- It is a unique identification number that’s generated automatically and can’t be changed.
- Players can add any other person to their friend list by using the PlayerTag.
- It will be visible in several places in the game interface.
There is a small profile for every friend on your friend list. It is possible to see basic information such as:
- Avatar, PlayerTag, Nickname, and Account Level;
- Current Ranked Mode Division (if available);
- Total matches played;
- Most played Machines;
- Team information (if available);
- Current player status (Lobby, Playing Casual, Ranked, Metal League, etc.)
- Weapon 1
- Deals 120 damage to an enemy that stays within its area of effect for the whole duration, and an additional 60 damage after leaving the area.
- Enemies that are already receiving the damage for leaving the area of effect won’t receive it again until it ends.
- Weapon 2
- Cooldown has been reduced from 10 to 7 seconds.
- The area of effect has been increased by 20% on each side.
- The repair per second has been increased from 50 to 100.
- Weapon 3
- The speed boost duration has been increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds.
- The trail duration has been increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds.
- The speed boost has been increased by 20%.
- The damage per second to enemies has been reduced from 45 to 30.
- The repair per second has been reduced from 150 to 75.
- The self-repair received by the damage done has been reduced from 100% to 30%.
- The self-repair received by the repair done has been reduced from 100% to 60%.
- Weapon 2
- Cooldown has been increased from 5 to 7.5 seconds.
- Damage per second has been reduced from 160 to 120.
- Weapon 2
- The weapon is composed of two parts: Fog (outer lines) and Runes (central area).
- The Fog no longer collides with walls. Now, it only ends when the Runes collide with a wall, or at the end of its lifetime.
The Christmas spirit has arrived in Metal City, and new thematic items are available in the Store for a limited time.
- Event period: from 18/12 to 06/01/2020
Buy and Win
All players who purchase any of the items listed below with Cash will receive an exclusive Portrait.
The Portrait will be delivered up to 48 hours after the purchase.
Vulture Model – The Reindeer Machine
Heavy Metal category
– A Gift from Krampus
– A Gift from Santa
– Santa Means Business
– Breaking Balls!
– Holiday Miracle
– Sound the Holiday Bells!
Start Line Effect
– Santa’s Run
– Krampus’ Punishment
- Fixed a bug that made Photon unable to pass the bomb, in certain cases, while using weapons 2 and 3.
Heavy Metal Machines Team