Hello, Metal Gladiators
A new patch has been released today, bringing some improvements about the Ranked Mode interface, as well as some bug fixes.
- A Rockaway Beach skin has been added to the Bomb.
- The main menu button “Ranking” was replaced by “Ranked” button, which opens the Ranked Mode menu.
- A region filter has been added to the Schedule menu, so now everyone can see the times that the Ranked Mode will be available in each region.
- While attached to an ally, the damage received wasn’t removing Stargazer’s Special Weapon energy.
- Fixed a bug where Stargazer’s aim was appearing at the center of the arena and could be seen by the enemy team.
- In some cases, the weapon 3 wasn’t causing damage and consuming the marks.
- Fixed the category of Artificer’s “Arctic Ops” model from Idol to Rockstar.
- Fixed an issue with the Ranked Mode schedule interface on English language.
- Fixed an issue with the match pause option that was allowing players from enemy team to unpause before 30s.
- Fixed an issue that was displaying the wrong Ranked emblem at the end of the matches.
- Fixed an issue that was improperly applying the queue penalty (unable to join the queue for 3 minutes) in certain situations.