Hello, Metal Gladiators
Maintenance is scheduled for September 10th, from 12:00 to 16:00 (UTC+1), to apply an update that includes a new feature: the Colosseum. The update also brings a balance update for 4 Machines, improvements for gamepad usability and bugfixes.
The Metal League will now take place entirely outside the game. Please check the following link to learn more about it: https://www.heavymetalmachines.com/site/noticia/metal-league/
The Colosseum is a new feature that creates weekly in-game Tournaments for Teams, with two divisions: Beginner and Veteran. Using a structure similar to the well known Metal League, we want to bring the competition between Teams to the next level.
Participating Teams will receive twice as much Fame per match, and rewards will be given every week to the top 3 Teams on Beginner’s and Veteran’s Colosseum.
- Daze duration applied to the target has been increased from 0.25s to 0.50s.
- Cooldown has been reduced from 5s to 4s.
- Duration of the harpoon attached to the target has been reduced from 4s to 3s.
- Harpoon damage has been reduced from 140 to 115.
- The friction of the tank’s threads has been increased, making push effects last for less time.
- Explosion Hit Damage has been reduced from 50 to 25.
- Projectile Hit Damage has been increased from 100 to 125.
- Explosion Hit Push Force has been increased by 10%.
- Projectile Speed has been reduced by 10%.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Projectile Hit Push effect to be applied in the wrong direction.
- Explosion Damage has been reduced from 100 to 50.
- Critical Damage Area has been reduced by 30%.
- Warm up has been removed.
- Cooldown (while attached) has been reduced from 3s to 2s.
- The available area to switch to another team player has been increased by 20%. It makes teleport between players (while attached) easier.
- Special Weapon Energy Loss Per Hit has been reduced from 10% to 8% of the damage taken.
- Special Weapon Energy Gain has been increased by 10%.
- Added Instant Boost upon weapon activation.
- Trail Lifetime (per orb) has been increased from 2s to 4s.
- Fixed a bug in which the purchase button at the shop was not “cross button” (PS4) or “A button” (Xbox).
- The “Statistics” button has been assigned to the “Up” directional button.
- The “Weapon Information” button has been assigned to the “triangle button” (PS4) or “A button” (Xbox).
- Added an option to customize the “Statistics” and “Weapon Information” buttons when using a gamepad.
Notice: Customized controls will reset to default options after the update. Please make sure to set up your custom controls before joining a match.
- Several localization issues have been fixed in the game.
- Fixed a bug where scoring a goal interrupted the narrator’s speech.
- Added a “close button” in the Training window that appears when trying to join the queue for the first time with an account.
The bad words list has been updated, removing some words that were too restrictive and adding new words to the filter.
Heavy Metal Machines Team