Hello, Metal Gladiators
Maintenance is scheduled from February 22 – 11:00am to February 23 – 09:00am (UTC-0), to apply an update that brings the Metal Pass Season 12. The downtime will be longer than usual to perform several additional processes required for this content.
Check out all the rewards on our website.
- 1 Heavy Metal Model for Stargazer
- 1 Metal Legend Model for Full Metal Judge
- 2 Rockstar Models for Little Monster and Dirt Devil
- 1 Full Metal Judge Pack: An item pack that includes:
- Full Metal Judge’s Machine
- Full Metal Judge’s Metal Legend Model “Twilight Devout”
- Emote “Pull Over Now!”
- Score Effect “This One is for the Sect!”
- Spray “Inquisitor”
- 5 Emotes
- 5 Sprays
- 2 Score Effects
- 1 Start Line Effect
- 2 Rebuilding Effects
- 1 Kill Effect
- 2 Portraits
HMM is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and it is Cross-Play enabled, which allows players from PC to play with other players from PS4 and Xbox.
Learn more about the Cross-Play in this article.
- The “Out-of-Combat” effect (automatic repair after some time away from combat) has been removed from the game.
- Scoring an “own goal” is no longer possible when your Team is carrying the Bomb next to the score line. If the player holding the Bomb lets it loose, it might touch the score line and score a point against your Team.
- The “Temple of Sacrifice” and “Legacy: Temple of Sacrifice” Arenas have been removed from the game. Both Arenas will return in the future.
- Now that the Out-of-Combat repair is no longer available, the only way to get self-repaired is using the Repair Charges.
- These charges are spread throughout the Arenas, in specific locations. Upon driving over them, the Machine will start self-repairing 100 HP per second, up to full HP.
- If you take any damage while the self-repair is active, whether being hit by an enemy or even touching a hazard such as lava or acid, the self-repair will be halted.
- If two allies (or more) activate a Repair Charge simultaneously, both will activate it.
- A Repair Charge can only be reactivated when the Machine leaves its area. Standing on top of the charge won’t make it available again.
- The minimaps have been updated with the Repair Charges’ locations.
- The Metal God and Cursed Necropolis Arenas have been updated with the Repair Charges. This feature adds a few spots and new areas that can be used freely.
- The current season ends on February 22nd when the maintenance starts.
- Players eligible to receive rewards will receive them on a future date, to be announced.
- When the new Ranked Mode season starts, all players will be set to Bronze I division. Also, the Ranking points and MMR will reset.
- We’ve decided to proceed this way to make sure that all players from all platforms will face similar conditions to progress in the Ranked Mode.
- The Ranked Mode will be available 24h a day starting from February 23rd.
- The purpose of this feature is to provide players with the ability to report other players that violate our Rules of Conduct.
- During matches, players can open the Options Menu and then choose “Mute/Report Player”. A new window will appear, with options to Mute specific players, or create a report about the situation.
- Reports will be analyzed by HMM’s Community Team, and appropriate measures will be applied, according to the Rules of Conduct.
- HP has been increased from 450 to 550.
- Base acceleration has been increased from 80 to 120.
- Damage over time has been removed.
- Added a 35% Life-Steal.
- Damage per second has been increased from 120 to 150.
- Warm Up has been reduced from 0.1s to 0.01s.
- Photon will no longer get repaired when using this weapon.
- Cooldown has been reduced from 7s to 5s.
- Damage has been removed.
- Repair has been removed.
- Added a 20% acceleration bonus to allies that run over the trail.
- Enemies that pass over the trail will be pushed away.
- Cooldown has been reduced from 7.5s to 3s.
- Duration time has been reduced from 7.5s to 2s.
- Special Weapon Energy Gain has been reduced from 16% to 9%.
- Rampage’s textures and animations have been reviewed.
- Light elements and Visual Effects have been added to the side of the vehicle, and on the bulldozer, to improve the understanding of the “ready” status of the Special Weapon.
- Several changes have been made to make this weapon more stable.
- Mass difference has been reduced from 100 to 5.
- Link tension has been reduced from 5000 to 1000.
- Vehicles caught on the edge of the bulldozer will bounce away.
- Self repair has been removed.
- Added 100 damage per second.
- Added a 100% Life-Steal.
- Explosion damage has been reduced from 50 to 4.
- Wildfire’s portrait image has been updated to a new visual.
- Duration has been reduced from 2s to 0.2s.
- Added a mute button for Spectators.
- Added the text “Options” above the respective button at the main menu.
- The “email” field has been removed from the profile creation process.
- The window with available friends for a group invite has been removed. Now players should invite friends to group by right-clicking on the desired nickname.
- The “Help” window during matches can no longer be activated with a shortcut button. Now players should open the Options Menu and choose “Weapon Details”.
- The Out-of-Combat cooldown bar has been removed from the interface.
- Several improvements and adjustments have been made to gamepad browsing.