Hello, Metal Gladiators
Maintenance is scheduled for July 14th, from 12:00 to 16:00 (UTC+1), to apply an update that adds full support to the gamepad, navigation improvements, bug fixes and more.
- Season 9 will be extended up until August 11th (11/08), and Season 10 will start on August 12th (12/08).
- Season 10 will also bring lots of improvements to the game, as well as all the new content of the Metal Pass. We’ll be releasing more details over the next few weeks, up until the start of the next Season.
- After this version, all in-game menus will have full support for navigating using gamepads.
OBS: For this version, custom commands/controls of all accounts will be restored to their default. Remember to set them up again before entering a match.
- The “ESC” key now has the function of coming back to the previous screen during navigation.
- When certain windows get opened, the “ESC” key can be used to cancel or close them automatically. This is not applicable to all windows.
- In the main menu, the “ESC” key will have the function of opening the Options screen.
- It’s now possible to pause matches by pressing the “ESC” key and clicking the “Pause” option. This is an alternative to the “F8” key, which will remain available.
- The screen with other players’ information will now be shown by clicking the name of the contact.
- The highlight indicating that a button is selected is more evident throughout the game.
- The “Metal Pass” main menu interface was slightly modified, to improve the understanding of the information provided.
- The controls shown in the loading screen now change dynamically, according to the commands assigned to each function.
- The visualization of Models has been improved, showing the available Models of a character one at a time.
- To change characters, you can use the menu above the Model display (upper part of the screen).
- The visuals of the update button, throughout the game, were altered to include its name and icon.
- The maximum number of Emotes that can be equipped was changed to 4.
- The central slot will no longer be used, and the Emotes that were equipped on that spot will be removed.
- Fixed a bug that made some elements appear incorrectly on the screen upon changing the game’s resolution.
- Fixed some navigation usability issues in some of the menus of the game.
- Fixed some problems with some text elements in the Metal League interface.
- Several texts in multiple languages have been adjusted and/or fixed.
- Fixed the behavior of hovering the mouse on the Friend’s contact list.
- Fixed a bug in Black Lotus’ Weapon 2, where in some situations, the cooldown could be accelerated twice as much as it should upon reflecting an enemy’s weapon.
- The name of the Emotes in the Inventory is now shown next to the Emote Selection Wheel.
- Some minor issues with the gamepad navigation can be noticed in the Metal League menu. They will be fixed in a future update.
- Pressing Alt+Tab while using a gamepad can sometimes make the mouse cursor visible in the center of the screen.
- Some navigation issues can be noticed upon changing menus too quickly using a gamepad. They will be fixed in a future update.
- During a match, the action commands/controls (weapons, for example) are not blocked upon opening the F1 menu.
Heavy Metal Machines Team