Sign in to follow this  
Guest Harkness

Maintenance on the EU server following problems [Updated: Fixed]

Guest Harkness

Update: We have fixed the issue for now and matches can be played normally on Europe again. We'll be deploying a hotfix on Monday so this particular one doesn't happen again. Thank you all for your patience.

Half an hour ago we became aware of problems affecting the queue and connecting to matches on the European servers. Most users were being directed to the NA or Brazilian servers as a result of this, and may have been facing high ping causing lag.

Our Technical Team is investigating the issue and working on the servers as I write this, and I will update this announcement when there are any updates.

For now, one thing you can do is manually change your region to the NA or Brazilian servers, to do that, press play, and in the bottom right corner of the screen you will see a "Region" button that will let you choose where do you want to play.

I apologize for the server issues we are having recently, I know how frustrating these recent issues have been, and we are preparing some improvements for the next update - which will be going live next week.

Thank you again for your interest in Heavy Metal Machines, we'll let you know when everything has been resolved.