Przemanolek

More focus on lore?

Hello,

I wanted to say about stuff that you guys can do to make the game lore more important.

I am a person that really likes reading multiplayer games lore, and i want to know more about characters, world, machines and friendships. I don't like post-apocalyptic games, but i love HMM, i just don't feel that post-apocalypse.

First thing: You should definitely add on your official HMM a new tab named ,,Lore'', or something. Here you could add stories of all the characters, their cars, maybe information about how they work. Some information about their friends, rivals? I have to admit, i was inspired by League of Legends, because Riot is doing good job with their lore.

Add more information about riders in-game too. I have to say, without store, i'm really bored while waiting for a match. 

Next: How about some skins that would be referencing to character's lore? Like, how were they looking before the apocalypse, or something like this.

The last thing that i wanted to talk about are some interactions between characters known for being enemies, friends?

Thank you. I really luv ur game <3

• Like 1

Are you still playing Heavy Metal Machines and League of Legends?

Well, I agree with the point that the game can be more entertaining by adding character's stories, or other information about their work. In this game, the primary objective of the gamer is to deliver a bomb on the enemy team or to overcome your opponents as this can be played in the multiplayer mode. I like the originality of the game so for me, the game is amazing to have. I started playing this game because I like to play in a team. But it is true that one has to gain certain experience in a single player mode in order to play in the multiplayer mode. Previously, my elder brother used to play this game, he inspired me to have this one. Playing my game is like keeping me active for the day to day activity or decreasing loneliness. As you were inspired by the League of Legends, similarly I also used to play other game like Rock n' Roll Racing, GTA 5, which are quite different.  Rock n' Roll is the racing video game and GTA 5 is an action-adventure video game that can be played on the various platform like PS, Xbox, PC, etc. One can also explore more in GTA 5 while playing like one can able to do experiment with the vehicles, doing a robbery in the store, supermarket, etc. You can also buy Grand theft auto 5 if interested in playing this game. I always used to play on the Microsoft Windows, as playing a game on the PC is easy and comfortable. As we know that, in this era of technology latest games have been coming day by day in the market and you can play high ends graphics video game on the PC.