Sign in to follow this  
DStarsthy

Character Suggestion- Xenoraptor

Resultado de imagen para creative cars

Name: XenoRaptor

Abilities:

Passive-I live on: when below 35% hp it will regenerate more faster ( the robot that heals will come sooner, but the healing rate will be the same)

Q-Natural force: Roars in front of you silencing your enemies by a amount less than 2 seconds.

W-Spit my brudda (idk a name): Spits acid in front of your car leaving a platform which makes damage and reduces the shields and heals of that enemy.

E- Turbo: boosts the car and makes the car get spikes which deflect damage when hit.

R- XenoRaptor mode: transforms into an Xenoraptor (like in the image, sorry if that isnt a xenoraptor idk dinosaur names or something), and it can pass through enemies and while hes passing them they get stomped which makes damage and stun.

Hey DStarthy, 

Great suggestion, and very cool reference for the car visual haha!

I'll forward your suggestion and make sure to reach the right people. As for now I can say that our development team is 100% focused on finishing the combat test updates, but we will definitely start working on new contents right after that. These suggestions are always welcome to inspire our designers and artists to create the best characters! Thank you!