Sign in to follow this  
zabuzareck

new update T.T (my thoughts)

This update removed everything that made the game fun, it isn't the same anymore, the exciting feeling you get when you saw those numbers build up while flamethrower was active as Wildfire, now I get one-shotted by enemy support and get killed all the time at the start of the round, my buddy who I play this with shares the same opinion, please revert those dmg scaling and new abilities. I liked how all the classes had their specialties like how dmg dealers deal dmg and tanks are tanky and have mobility but not much dmg, the same goes for healer who felt like a support and not much of a threat (in damage) but in CC and not like a monster hybrid dmg and healer... the new UI and graphics are fine and I like that goals get closer as time passes but the gameplay, I can't enjoy it anymore AND GET THOSE TALENT TREES BACK! that was so fun!

We basically were done after the first game even while we won, hope things will work out tho, this game is unique and underrated at the moment!

PS: sorry for my grammar, this is not my 1st language

Hey, Zabuzareck!

Thanks for your review and taking the time to gives us this feedback. I have read this and I will be taking your opinion to our team. If you play more and come up with more things to share with us, please do! It is very important to us to know which steps to take according to how our community feels. :)