Sign in to follow this  
Roxxso

Is anyone playing?

How many people are actually playing during pvp hours?  I've been sitting in queue for a pvp match during peak gaming hours for the allotted time for N.American players and it's going upwards of 20+ minutes.  Why is it that pvp is only allowed on certain days and for certain regions?  I have been wanting to test my skills on actual human players because doing pve matches have gotten too easy.  Also, where is the fun in having to wait for over 20 minutes just to complete a match in about three?  Maybe extend the matches to be best 3 out of 5 maybe?  I just hope more people hop on to this game, cause it's really fun, but it feels really lonely.

Hey there @Roxxso

Currently, we are in the Closed Beta stage of the game - which has a limited audience of players who sign up with their email and receive a key. We have it available during certain hours due to assessments we are conducting for the game to make it just right when we go into Open Beta. For finding other Metalheads to play with, try our Discord server - this is where a lot of our N. American/Brazilian communities go to chat and find out who is playing at certain times. It's been pretty active the past few days, so I would try there first. Hopefully I was able to help you out a bit :) 

Cheers!