Sign in to follow this  
subl1me89vision

Ranked on Ps4

I finished my 10 placement matches in Casual but when I que for Ranked it says 10min. Wait on average but I have waited more than 36 min. Without a match. What's up with that? Who cares about matchmaking when you can't even play at all?

This is a two-sided answer: Firstly, our Matchmaking System tries to match you with players around the same skill-base as you, this may add to the time to find a balanced match. Second, if you have cross-play turned off, it can add to an extended period of time for you to get matched. This is because you narrow down the number of potential users trying to find a match at the same time. It also matters what server region you're playing in, as our servers in NA have at this point a lower player base than in SA or EU. This being said, I suggest for you to try to find a Ranked match during a time period, where more potential players might be looking for a Ranked match, too - like in the evening. I hope you will be able to find a Ranked Match soon!

Also, have you joined our Discord yet? It is a great way to get in touch with us directly and meet the rest of the HMM Community.
Just click on this link and become a part :)

https://discord.com/invite/heavymetalmachines