Sign in to follow this  
MomoS

NEW MACHINE: KENJI MADAN - The Geki Warrior.

KENJI MADAN - The Geki Warrior.

178dbb4e667c5b061262f625c13bffa41af1c6f0v2_hq.jpg.22b54d88087cc44f2bb8080cb1bc81b5.jpg  Ryukendo-the-ryukendo-38059290-450-450.jpg.2f461807d348dc27c7d1c6be765b26d3.jpg
94cbd5c1ecd134479c6e00e7890b2090.jpg.68c99af5fd33076a612c0ef04c77b361.jpg

ENGLISH:
Lore:
"Under what happened yesterday: I ... I remember well when we first met. Knowing is a strong word. When I first saw him. I was running away from Secto do Metal; the streets were tight, or it was the fear affecting my head. I carried pieces, files, papers, everything with me. Everything that was left of my old hiding place. and my car wouldn't pass, besides, when the adrenaline goes up, the logical reasoning goes down.
I was there, and in front of me: countless guards, and the Herald himself. I blinked in a hurry, wishing it were a dream, but it wasn't. So, I blinked once and there was no one, but when I opened my eyes: a man in front of me. I was standing, looking at the Secto that followed me. Turning his face, he asked me: are you with Geki ?. I didn't understand anything, and he noticed, but he also realized that the Herald was bothered by the question. Then, putting his hand on his waist, he pulled out a golden key, and fitting it into a device, activated the most beautiful technology (in my conception) that I had ever seen: he became a warrior, with vehicles and weapons never seen . I never saw him again, until yesterday.
Yesterday he invaded the tournament, and in the center of the arena, he changed, different this time: he found what he was looking for. And that was a challenge to the Secto. We need him by our side, did you hear me? We need him. "- Anonymous Report.

SKILLS:
Kenji starts the game in his human form, just with his ordinary car and simple skills. However, after the game progresses, he acquires power to activate his Madan Keys, which enable him to unlock powers never before seen in the game.

Passive: Master of the Keys.
Kenji starts the game with only common skills and no complementary effects. After acquiring 5000 points of damage, your Special Weapon activates, with the effect of allowing the player, which Key Madan Kenji will activate, thus assuming its permanent form until the end of the game. Kenji has three Madan transformation options: Aqua Madan, Pyro Madan and Madan Thunder. Each form activates different passives in the other abilities.

4b11fa81a6154eed33dac73aa7014235d8455523_hq.jpg.ebbc872d581ef7859ed44f2f35d90015.jpg

1434084809_AquaKey.jpg.e690ece26fc6c26e72ef319165854038.jpg   Thunder_Ryukendo_Eagle.jpg.9a26a2e417be8af8894df144d866a9f1.jpg  Fire_Ryukendo_2.jpg.ef57b22c524610524f1ac53c863f370c.jpg

(Note: Pyro Mode is in the form of a tank, or heavy truck. The image is just to give you an idea)

Ability 1 (-Q-): Final Key: The Dragon Cannon.
This ability has click effects, and key press effects. Clicking once allows Kenji to fire a dragon-shaped beam in a straight line. Pressing allows Kenji to charge the shot, releasing it with more power.
Aqua Passive: The charged shot pushes enemies forward.
Pyro Passive: The charged shot generates an explosion at the end, with twice the damage of the original charge.
Passive Thunder: Normal firing has a current effect: it spreads between targets, causing a slowdown but little damage.

Skill 2 (-W-): Final Key: Dragon Cut.
Kenji Pushes his car forward, holding his sword, cutting and crossing cars. After that, it goes in reverse, at the same speed, causing damage again. Kenji will always return to his starting point, regardless of negative effects.
Aqua Passive: Kenji pushes cars crossed by this ability.
Pyro Passive: For every car that Kenji passes through, the damage done by him will be increased by 10%. And each car traversed will burn for 1 second.
Passive Thunder: For each car that Kenji passes through, the cooldown of the ability will be reduced by 25%. Kenji is invulnerable on his way back and forth.

Skill 3 (-E-): Final Key: The Madan-Gon-OH Advance.
Kenji accelerates his car forward.
Aqua Passive: Kenji freezes the ground, causing sabotage in the cars behind. Its nitro is lower in this form.
Pyro Passive: Kenji accelerates the car with its side flames on, causing damage to enemies.
Passive Thunder: Kenji strongly accelerates his car, crossing opponent's walls and cars (as long as he doesn't have the bomb).

Special Ability (-R-): Supreme Key: Madan-Kenji-Gon-OH! The Warrior God.
Kenji stops for a few seconds to transform. He pulls out his supreme key, and summoning the powers of the supreme dragon, the active one. After that, his clothes become golden and have a red cape.
During this transformation, Kenji has all the passives of his abilities, with reduced cooldown.

ryuukendo3.jpg.2a0452d08cccdb18aa00c0db1097661a.jpg    imagem_2020-12-19_183754.thumb.png.5bd6864d842b023194653a4b5777ae9e.png
--x--

PORTUGUÊS:

KENJI MADAN - O GUERREIRO GEKI.

Lore:
"Sob o que ocorreu ontem: Eu... Eu me lembro bem quando nos conhecemos. Conhecer é uma palavra forte. Quando eu o vi pela primeira vez. Eu estava fugindo do Secto do Metal; as ruas eram apertadas, ou era o medo afetando a minha cabeça. Carregava comigo peças, arquivos, papéis, tudo. Tudo o que tinha sobrado do meu antigo esconderijo. Mas eram muitos, muitos vindo atrás de mim, e isso acarretou que eu fui encurralada. Era um beco pequeno, e meu carro não passava, além de que, quando o a adrenalina sobe, o raciocínio lógico cai.
Eu estava lá, e na minha frente: inúmeros guardas, e o próprio Herald. Eu piscava com pressa, desejando que fosse um sonho, mas não era. Então, eu pisquei uma vez e não tinha ninguém, mas quando abri os olhos: um homem na minha frente. Estava parado, olhando para o Secto que me seguia. Virando o rosto, ele questionou a mim: você esta com o Geki?. Eu não entendi nada, e ele notou, mas percebeu também que o Herald se incomodou com a pergunta. Então, colocando a mão na cintura ele puxou uma chave dourada, e encaixando-a em um equipamento, ativou a mais bela tecnologia (na minha concepção) que eu ja havia visto: ele se transformou em um guerreiro, com veículos e armas jamais vistas. Nunca mais o vi, até ontem.
Ontem ele invadiu o torneio, e no centro da arena, se transformou, diferente dessa vez: ele encontrou o que procurava. E isso era um desafio ao Secto. Precisamos dele ao nosso lado, escutaram bem? Precisamos dele. " - Relato Anonimo.

HABILIDADES:
Kenji inicia a partida em sua forma humana, apenas com seu carro comum e habilidades simples. Entretanto, após o decorrer do jogo, ele adquire poder para ativar suas Chaves Madan, que o possibilitam destravar poderes nunca antes vistos em jogo.

(Observação: O Modo Pyro é na forma de um tanque, ou caminhão pesado. A imagem é apenas para ter uma ideia)

Passiva: Mestre das Chaves.
Kenji inicia o jogo apenas com habilidades comuns e sem efeitos complementares. Após adquirir 5000 pontos de dano, sua Arma Especial se ativa, com o efeito de permitir ao jogador, qual Chave Madan Kenji vai ativar, assim assumindo sua forma permanente até o final do jogo. Kenji possui três opções de transformação Madan: Aqua Madan, Pyro Madan e Trovão Madan. Cada forma ativando passivas diferentes nas demais habilidades.

Habilidade 1 (-Q-): Chave Final: O Canhão Dragão.
Essa habilidade possui efeitos de click, e efeitos de pressão da tecla. Clicar uma vez, permite que Kenji dispare um feixe em forma de dragão em linha reta. Pressionar, permite que Kenji carregue o disparo, o liberando com mais poder.
Passiva Aqua: O disparo carregado empurra os inimigos a frente.
Passiva Pyro: O disparo carregado gera uma explosão no final, com o dobro de dano da carga original.
Passiva Trovão: O disparo normal possui efeito de corrente: se espalha entre os alvos, causando diminuição de velocidade, mas pouco dano.

Habilidade 2 (-W-): Chave Final: Corte Dragão.
Kenji Impulsiona seu carro para frente, segurando sua espada, cortando e atravessando carros. Após isso, ele volta em marcha ré, na mesma velocidade, causando dano novamente. Kenji sempre vai voltar para seu ponto de partida, independente de efeitos negativos.
Passiva Aqua: Kenji empurra os carros atravessados por essa habilidade.
Passiva Pyro: Para cada carro que Kenji atravessar, o dano causado por ele sera aumentado em 10%. E cada carro atravessado sofrerá queimadura por 1 segundo.
Passiva Trovão: Para cada carro que Kenji atravessar, a recarga da habilidade sera reduzida em 25%. Kenji fica invulnerável na ida e na volta.

Habilidade 3 (-E-): Chave Final: O Avanço Madan-Gon-OH.
Kenji acelera seu carro para frente.
Passiva Aqua: Kenji congela o chão, causando sabotagem nos carros atrás. Seu nitro é menor nessa forma.
Passiva Pyro: Kenji acelera o carro com suas chamas laterais ligadas, causando dano nos inimigos.
Passiva Trovão: Kenji acelera fortemente seu carro, atravessando muros e carros adversários (desde que não esteja com a bomba).

Habilidade Especial (-R-): Chave Suprema: Madan-Kenji-Gon-OH! O Deus Guerreiro.
Kenji para por alguns segundos para se transformar. Ele saca sua chave suprema, e invocando os poderes do dragão supremo, a ativa. Após isso, suas roupas se tornam douradas e de capa vermelha.
Durante essa transformação, Kenji possui todas as passivas de suas habilidades, com recarga reduzida.

Edited by MomoS