the dragon’S kiss

Info about the project:

• ·      I’m a begginer artist,and please forgive me the errors.(bad lines,colors etc..)

• ·      One of my favourites car was the main inspiration,an 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner/Satellite. I love her lines.

• ·      The gun: The main idea was a big gun with big range and damage with style therefore I chose a Railgun.

• ·      I will make for her a driver soon.(I think after the Holidays.)

Wheels of fury (passive)

When she doesn’t under attack, she can move faster than her team mates.

Dragon Blood

She load 8 bullet into the railgun.When she hit the enemies cause damage,and the ratio of damage she refill her HP.

Dragon wings

She cause an EMP impulse in her around and she cripples every enemies a few seconds in her range.

The Dragon’s kiss (ultimate)

She load 3 bulet into the railgun, what she can shoot a big range.When she hit the target cause a big damage and slow the enemy car.

thedragonkiss v1 pics1.jpg

thedragonkiss v1 pics2.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Daryl John said:

Nice job!

Thanks Daryl!  :D

On 2017. 01. 16. at 1:08 PM, AJ_ said:

Pretty awesome stuff StarDragon! I can barely draw a stick figure. xD

Thank you AJ_ ! I'm glad you like my battle machine. :) I tried manytimes draw on computer but I need more practice... I've never seen your art,or your job  I don' know, but I think if you want you too could make  lots of nice stuff. 

• Upvote 1

great idea, i loved it

On 23/12/2016 at 5:42 PM, StarDragonRawr said:

The Dragon’s kiss (ultimate)

She load 3 bulet into the railgun, what she can shoot a big range.When she hit the target cause a big damage and slow the enemy car.

she will shoot all 3 bullets at same time or with a time between then, you can use your primary ability during the ultimate? 

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2017 at 5:27 PM, StarDragonRawr said:

Thank you AJ_ ! I'm glad you like my battle machine. :) I tried manytimes draw on computer but I need more practice... I've never seen your art,or your job  I don' know, but I think if you want you too could make  lots of nice stuff. 

:D Aww that is sweet, thank you. Honestly, I am using Adobe Illustrator to create some things, but they are not like these! I'm sure you can develop these concepts into a 3D mold better than I can develop a stick figure into 2D haha!

• Upvote 1

On 2017. 01. 22. at 1:11 PM, Vithor14 said:

great idea, i loved it

she will shoot all 3 bullets at same time or with a time between then, you can use your primary ability during the ultimate? 

Hmm...I don't know how work better in game that She shoot at same time or with a time between them :3 so first I just wanna test ^^ but I can't xD 

On 2017. 01. 30. at 0:37 PM, AJ_ said:

:D Aww that is sweet, thank you. Honestly, I am using Adobe Illustrator to create some things, but they are not like these! I'm sure you can develop these concepts into a 3D mold better than I can develop a stick figure into 2D haha!

At one time I would like to see them if you're in. :D  I have 3-4 concept in my head ,so first I will draw them on paper ,and after these I will try draw on my computer. :) (The most of concepts will come in this month,I hope... ^^ ) 

Edited by StarDragonRawr
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, StarDragonRawr said:

At one time I would like to see them if you're in. :D  I have 3-4 concept in my head ,so first I will draw them on paper ,and after these I will try draw on my computer. :) (The most of concepts will come in this month,I hope... ^^ ) 

Sure! Most of mine are logo related though, nothing to do with characters. I am not that good at character development. 

• Upvote 1