Sign in to follow this  
Trixer

My Orginal Thoughts

1.) Of course the game needs more of a player base, qing for pvp matches takes forever. I dont think I have gotten into one yet.  This I know comes with time, so lets hope we can build the community.

2.) The map seems kinda small. I feel like bombs are captured and driven to the base pretty easily. This ight just be sense I am playing computers mostly, but as it stands the map seems a bit small with the defending team having a small disadvantage.

Other then those two things the game is really fun and I cant wait to see how it grows!

Guest Harkness

Thank you for your thoughts and for joining the Community, we certainly want to get things going as soon as we can and are working really hard for it. That pretty much is 1), yes, the playerbase is small at the moment. One thing we've been recommending is that people join our discord server to find matches/people to play with: https://discord.gg/3kK7a3W

As for 2), that's a valid point, but I'd like to hear what you think after you play a PvP match. Our games are actually going a bit longer than we'd wish right now, 20+ minutes, so our experience with 4v4s has been quite difference.

Hoping to see you more around here! <3