Ultimatrix

Semi game breaking bug?

Alright so I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but whenever I start HMM from steam, well first of all it starts in a widowed mode.
I looked for options to change it to full screen but it isn't there. I tried Alt+Enter and as soon as I do that, the game just simply crashes.

Second of all, I can not seem to change the resolution, it just won't let me. It is on a fixed weird resolution which is definitely not the resolution of my display monitor.
So, is anyone else having this issue?

P.S. Although English is the chosen display language, some of the texts under the settings menu is displayed in another language. 

Yeah that was exactly my first thought too. I tried Alt+Enter, but as soon as I press Alt+Enter the game immediately crashes.

And I understand the game is still in beta, so some minor bugs and issues are normal. I personally am not too worried about it since I understand that you guys are working on it. Although these bugs were hindering my gameplay a little but I really enjoyed the game and I'm looking forward to playing it more. This is a very interesting addition to the MOBA genre and so far I think you guys did a commendable job. So you have my thanks. :)

P.S. I did send some log files coupled with the dxdiag and a screenshot of the connection strength between my ISP and your server using the pingplotter software.

Guest Harkness

Oh, awesome! I checked over with our tech support and your logs and DxDiag have been added to our bug report as well. Current timeline for the fix is for the next build, but tis not confirmed yet. I'll update when we know more :)

Thanks for taking the time, again. And welcome to the Community! I am glad you enjoyed the game. We have some plans to improve the PvP queue experience and will be making some changes on the near future, so hopefully you can experience a full PvP match soon.

Cheers,