Sign in to follow this  
ColdHands

Buffs and Nerfs

I'm going to start a list of buffs and nerfs that some riders need

BLACK LOTUS

In a very near future update, two things need to be done in Lotus, the first is the Damage of her abilities, in a 4x4 match there are times that Lotus does not only cause more damage than Wildfire, it does more damage than the interceptors (except Fire ) Because her abilities loading rate is very fast, so in my opinion the damage done by her attacks needs to be well nerve-wracked. This leads to Nerf's second point: Ultimate Lotus, Ultimate has three abilities: rebukes damage to enemies bent, immune to thrust and causes 90% deceleration, as she has two abilities in that ult that already make her safe Last skill would not be required. A buff for her: as the car is a formula 1 increase her speed

RAMPAGE

Buff really needed: HP boost, HP's Rampage is very low and even buying the item that increases his HP he takes HitKill from Ultimate's WildFire. Other Buff, Nitro Cooling Decrease

WILDFIRE

The little fire princess needs a Nerf in her Ultimate. The Damage is very high and adding to her Passive Ability, the damage increases even more, when Ultimate Upa and puts the 10% damage improvement over, it turns not only the Rampage thief but also Clunker, Full Metal Judge and Dirt Devil if he did not jump (the others I did not mention was because I do not remember his HP rate). One tip: change the ultimate shape of an explosion with instant damage to a skill that in a specific area leaves all enemies receiving passive damage for a few seconds

FULL METAL JUDGE

Buff needed, his passive is completely useless in 4x4 matches, increase his damage when he is with little HP, I agree with what Daniel Penha suggested in an earlier post

Well this is my opinion, I would like you to discuss this by giving your opinions and suggestions