Sign in to follow this  
Xabico Beckett

New guys in the city

Hi everybody. Theyre  3 weeks since I and some friends discover heavy metal machines. We re 5 spanish dota and lol players and we fall in love with this game. I think that HMM is a frenzied moba and it can have a bright future so I trust that the Hoplon guys will bring us a lot of funny moments.

We re the Iceteam cream (a little dyslexic pun), but somebody call us Iceboys because of the prefix ICE. I expect that in the future will be much more spanish player in metal city.

For the moment, we continues playing HMM, enjoying and discovering that marvelous comunity. Sorry for my english.

And remember: "Nothing can wo grong! ;-)"

• Like 2

Welcome to Metal City, Iceteam Cream!

Gracias amigo! We are trying to improve the game everyday to make sure it's become greater and greater!! :D

Best Regards <3 

Rafalino

Hey, Im Plexx

Lookin to Meet Lots of NA Players, Leader of LegendZ Soon to be on top. Im workin on being on leaderboards so add itsmeplexx on steam

LETS PLAY! i have 60 wins and 12 loss's atm

What's up, Plexx! How are you?

Nice to see you around here. Do you know our Discord? Maybe you can find some NA players there to play custom matches together! 

discord.gg/heavymetalmachines

Welcome to our community :)