Sign in to follow this  
lordnoob

some few things

HI! first of all, i've got to say i really enjoy the game, great idea! i just think some upgrades could be done:

- first of all, it's the most important one, there must be a report thing in the game, 'cause afkers are taking all the fun out of it, it's just unplayable. (well, when you'll do it if it's possible to indicate it in a patch note or something, so people that stopped playing for this reason can come back)

- why not driving with wsad or joystick for controller and aiming with the mouse or the 2nd joystick? imo it would allow more plays = more fun. and it could allow you to add more skill based and more diversified abilities, 'cause for the moment most of the skill shots are just straight line projectiles and the rest are autotarget abilities. imo it would be wayyyy more fun to have abilities almost as skilled based as in classical mobas while driving your car!

it would take the game from the status of "fun game to play with friends"' (no offense intended) to a real competitive game! and imo it would be awesome! but well, i guess that's personal preference, so if people read this don't hesitate to give us your thoughts on this last point!

thanks for reading and maybe even replying! sorry for my mediocre english!

have a good day/evening!

Ello LordNoob!

So, for the report System, there is talk of one happening, and will be on its way soon. There is a AFK system to punish AFK'ers, but again, still a work in progress to perfect everything during the Alpha/Beta phase. If I had to guess, it will be announced in patch notes as one of the main parts of the update.

As for the driving control, I will bring it up as an option, but it was talked about before, and majority of people agreed that Mouse control just ends up being much better than WASD controls. I will suggest the combination like you said though and try to get back to you on that :) And depending on how it is implemented, could add better changes.

Thanks for the input though lordnoob, and welcome to the game :)

hi! thanks for the reply! x)

oh okey, that's great that you're already working on those points! thanks!

and thanks for suggesting the combination that i mentioned! really hope they'll be OK, it would be tons of fun! :3

Yea IMO current controls are great. When you shoot missles you have to aim your car to your opponent. If you could drive different way and shoot wherever you want, it would be much worse ;)

On 20/08/2017 at 2:55 PM, lordnoob said:

HI! first of all, i've got to say i really enjoy the game, great idea! i just think some upgrades could be done:

- first of all, it's the most important one, there must be a report thing in the game, 'cause afkers are taking all the fun out of it, it's just unplayable. (well, when you'll do it if it's possible to indicate it in a patch note or something, so people that stopped playing for this reason can come back)

- why not driving with wsad or joystick for controller and aiming with the mouse or the 2nd joystick? imo it would allow more plays = more fun. and it could allow you to add more skill based and more diversified abilities, 'cause for the moment most of the skill shots are just straight line projectiles and the rest are autotarget abilities. imo it would be wayyyy more fun to have abilities almost as skilled based as in classical mobas while driving your car!

it would take the game from the status of "fun game to play with friends"' (no offense intended) to a real competitive game! and imo it would be awesome! but well, i guess that's personal preference, so if people read this don't hesitate to give us your thoughts on this last point!

thanks for reading and maybe even replying! sorry for my mediocre english!

have a good day/evening!

Thanks for all the suggestions, lordnoob. Sorry for taking this long to reply in your thread, but hey, I'm here now!

I really liked your idea and will pass it on to our team and see what they think ;)