Ello Metalheads!

With the newest map, Temple of Sacrifice, being out for a while now...
What is everyone's thoughts on the style of the new map, along with the new obsticals (Such as the mud)?

Also, Which map do you all prefer with your play-styles? Temple or the Arena?
Anything you, personally, think should be improved, changed, or maybe you think you would have done differently?

(For those of you that want just an image to look at to kinda help base stuff off of, attached is image of Temple of Sacrifice Map, with Goal on Right Side)

Temple_Of_Sacrifice_Red.png

Hi! about temple of sacrifice i think this one is a good map! quite perfect imo

but the other one, the arena, i feel like it's a bit too easy to "score", i feel like it's faster to get to the "goals" than on the other map and also you can't fail at throwing the ball in. it's not like people often fail at throwing the ball in the goals in temple of sacrifice but it adds a little something, you've got to deserve scoring that point, and you have to be focused to do it.

well, here's my opinion, which may be irrelevant 'cause i'm a newbie on this game, i only played a few games!

But well, at least that's an answer x)

Temple is very nice. The arena should be scaled down, by like 15-20% or so. The roads are quite too big.

Another very annoying thing: playing black lotus, or against black lotus on the arena is pointless. Very hard, or impossible to counter this car. He just grabs the ball and 99% he will score. When I play black lotus on arena I win 99% times. It is because this map is bigger and black lotus is way too much overpowered there...

Overall, very nice maps. Cheers ;)

On 20/08/2017 at 3:15 PM, lordnoob said:

but it adds a little something, you've got to deserve scoring that point, and you have to be focused to do it.

I agree! And I don't think it's too rare for people to miss in Temple of Sacrifice.

On 19/11/2017 at 2:45 PM, Wolffik said:

The arena should be scaled down, by like 15-20% or so.

Definitely! I also think the roads are too big right now. 

Thanks for the feedback guys :)