A new a idea of transporter

Names Viperbiter ( or Viper)

Its a half snake half human man who tricks enemies with his green model snake motorcycle. His abilities are based on put pressure on enemies like making a lot harder to shot him or damage him

600 hp

Passive ( Snake agility): when ever Viperbiter's health is lower than 30%, he gains a small boost of speed for 1,5 second. This will not been activated if Viperbiter regains a small amount of hp and been damaged again and its still lower than 30% ( lower than 250 health).

Q - Venomous Bite: Viperbiter bites with his motorcycle in front of him ( short range) the machines and inflicts on them poison which lasts 3 seconds dealing 30 damage every second. This damage is lethal.  Cooldown of 3,5 seconds 

W - hunter sign: releases from behind a support snake (smaller) who sign the place you activate it . After placed, the sign will last for 4 seconds. Double activation will drive your  machine path ( where did you drive ) back on the sign place. Cooldown of 9 seconds. It will not drive your machine backwards until you activate it again.

E - Adrenaline: Viperbiter rushes forward to a short destination and gain 70 hp back. The boost of speed is doubled when  the bomb is near to him and boost right to it, even if the enemy is carring the bomb. Cooldown of 5 seconds.

R - Death Curse

Viperbiter releases 4 snakes around him which goes in circle around his machine for 6 seconds. In the same time all his abilities except for his passive will not be able to use them in that time. Circle of snakes is at a medium range from the machine. Who ever will try to get closer to the viperbiter in that time it will be damaged by every snake it touches ( 200 damage on every snake touch) and applies bigger poison for 2 seconds ( 100 damage on every second, does not stack with his Q)

I like this. A snake motorcycle sounds really cool. I'm not sure if the devs would go for an exposed driver, since it's more troublesome to animate (I believe), but a covered motorcycle like this one could do the trick and keep looking just as cool, right?

Resultado de imagem para covered motorcycle

The W skill is very interesting, cause even if the enemy team chooses to stay back and wait for you to come back to the snake sign you left, you can just choose not to do it, leaving the enemy behind... And if they chase you, you just come back. It's possibly a nice way to split the team and a means to have a backup plan when you're low on health.

I got a question, though: We only have the bomb delivery mode for now, but how will the E skill work if ever we get a game mode that doesn't involve a bomb? Maybe it would be better to double the boost when close to an enemy or just leave behind the double boost concept (?). What do you think?

Well i can change the e for example double speed boost if an near enemy is damaged? Or double speed boost when an enemy is near to you? How about that?

Edited by sekoku62

7 minutes ago, sekoku62 said:

Well i can change the e for example double speed boost if an near enemy is damaged? Or double speed boost when an enemy is near to you? How about that?

Sounds good. Not that it's actually a big problem, cause, now that I think about it, since we have all this transporter/interceptor concept, Bomb delivery probably will always be the main game mode here...