At first I want to apologize for mistakes I can make in text.

What about new modes? I played this game for several hours and i think, that Deathmatch mode can be a new option. Free for all and team death match. And i want to ask your appinion about race mode, like RNR. I can see few options for this. First - race between classes (trucks to trucks etc.) The second - Race with powerups. Your weapons and nitro will recharge after picking one of them exept time countdown. It will make some balance. In my opinion race may contain 3 laps and 3 stages (or another quantity of them). And the third option is to make special characters for race mode (it will be most balanced but the longest in time).

Edited by CDhaos

Guest Harkness

Hey - just wanted to chime in on this. New Modes are definitely something that we think about, but not at this stage. First we need to make sure that we have a few more maps for the bomb mode, a few more pilots, and that everything is done and developed for the bomb mode. Then we'll start talking about new modes :)