Sign in to follow this  
ZetaNicco

Some Useful Suggestions

Hi all, I've started play this game 3 days ago and I have some easy fixes to ask.

The first is about server stability, approx every 15-20 minutes I have to exit game and restart due to increasing lags/disconnection

The second is about quests: the first day I had 3 quests to do, now one only. should be really appreciated if there were many more quests to do.

The third thing is about controller: can be controller used to navigate too, instead of use mouse during lobby time and controller to play only?

Last thing: not sure of that, but it seems some fame points aren't correctly earned. I had this impression and many other steam players had it too. can U verify it pls?

THX all 

Edited by ZetaNicco

Guest Harkness

Hey Zeta, thanks for the feedback!

As for the server stability, things seem fine on our server side - can you open a support ticket and attach the game logs as well as a connection test so our tech team can take a look at it please? http://www.heavymetalmachines.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=44&lang=en_US

Daily quests are awarded daily, one quest per day. You had three only because it was the first time :) [We want to have more things for you to do in the game that are not daily quests, though! And that will come in the future].

As for the controller, there are plans to increase the support for the entire game, but as of right now it will only work inside matches.

And lastly, about Fame gains, there do is a bug that we are aware of: 

You'll be getting all the fame you missed once we fix this.