Hey! :) 

My name is StarDragonRawR. This is my newest own character what I share with you. I hope you will like.

The idea:

I want build a vehicle what no one saw in this game before. So I make a plan: Big truck with nuclear weapons.

Background story of Road Dog: 

He is a truck driver who worked for a Chemical corporation,Every day he put his ass in his truck's seat and drive where they send.He travelled with his only and best friend,His dog he called him: Mad Bone.

He loved this job. He could drive free on the highway ,no rules ,no boss on passenger seat, just he and his huge truck.

When the collapse is started he promised two things himself. 1. Anyone who stand in his way,he kill him. 2. He will become a legend on this collapsed world,and all will fear his name.

Class: Interceptor

Skill:

Passive ( Sounds of Road Dog)

All frontal damage 30% he parry. 

1st. skill (Eat my dust):

He start blow out from his exhaust a toxic gas and he pull this gas after the truck.This attack cause blind and little damage for who in the gas cloud.(We can upgrade the gas cloud lenght and the damage degree)

2nd. skill (Liquid nightmare): 

He shoot from his cannon a cored rocket what contain nuclear liquid. This attack has little limited range. If hit you cause damage and make on ground a liquid nuclear slop.

If you go in slop you will stick for 1 sec (this time upgradable)

If you don't hit a target.On the range limit this rocket will blow up and cause a slop.(This slop disappear after 5 sec)

3rd. skill (ultimate) (Gift from Hell) :

We can launch the big rocket what on top of the truck.We have big range.In this range we can choose target and activate the skill. After we hit the enemy vehicle this caused direct damage for the primary target and cause area damage who close to the primary target(we can upgrade this area damage range,and the damage degree)

Road Dog by StarDragonRawR.jpg

Road Dog vehicle by StarDragonRawR.jpg

Edited by StarDragonRawr
  • Upvote 1