Captain Three Names

Sathanus in "The Morning Star"

"Master-less Lord of the Inferno, Winged Serpent of the Abyss, the Curse of All Creation. Sathanus has many names, but his infernal chariot, so fast it's a sin, has always been called "The Morning Star". Fueled by the souls of the damned, powered by eight hellish pistons, to hear her rev is to hear the end approach."

I conceptualize the Morning Star as 1971 Dodge Demon, with a grill similar to a Japanese Oni's mouth and headlights that burn like infernal eyes.

HP: 450

passive: Infernal Ram- Whenever a car is touching the front of the Morning Star they take 25 damage per second

Q) Drive like Hell-Morning Star shoots a back blast from the exhaust doing 50 damage and gains fast 20% 2 seconds

Upgrade 1 back blast's aoe increases to hit the sides of Morning Star

Upgrade 2 back blast causes daze

Upgrade 3 fast duration increased to 4 seconds

Upgrade 4 the back blast fires again after 1 second 

W) Great Deceiver- A projection of Morning star shoots forward at 200%  of Morning Star's CURRENT speed for 2 seconds dealing 50 damage to anyone it passes through, W can be pressed again to swap positions with the projection, dealing another 25 damage and knocking away anyone touching it. 

Upgrade 1 gives the swap damage an AOE

Upgrade 2 Morning Star gains Phase for 3 seconds

Upgrade 3 causes slow for 2 seconds when touched by the projection

Upgrade 4 Morning star gains 100 temporary health for each enemy touched by the projection

Ultimate ability- Hell on Earth- Morning star does aoe damage per second around them for 3 seconds

Upgrade-Recover 60% to all damage done by Hell on Earth

Let me know what you think! Any feed back would be swell, perhaps modifications to ability's or upgrades? I will leave art to those with the talent for it. Devs, if you take this idea, I will love you forever.

Image result for 1971 dodge demon blackImage result for 1971 dodge demon

• Upvote 1