Moto

Multi-Stream Social Media

Greetings, Metalheads!

I just wanted to share what I've been doing to promote HMM and my channel http://twitch.tv/motobrigade as well as a few close streamer friends of mine. Thanks to Hoplon for creating such an awesome game and for the support and to everyone else that is as pumped about HMM as I am!

~Moto

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6045.jpg

Guest Harkness

Yeah, I know images would be nice, it's just that our artist has been so overloaded (We only have one artist for the Marketing department) with the websites and all that we couldn't get to it yet. But I'll get you guys some .psds on Tuesday, when I get back from traveling.

1 hour ago, Harkness said:

Yeah, I know images would be nice, it's just that our artist has been so overloaded (We only have one artist for the Marketing department) with the websites and all that we couldn't get to it yet. But I'll get you guys some .psds on Tuesday, when I get back from traveling.

Wow! Tough job as I do a very similar job at my work. Yes, PSDs would rock! Thank you!

Interesting post! My friend told me about social media marketing last week. I have been looking for a good facebook ad management for the promotion and advertisement of my business. It was nice coming across this post. It is very informative and will be of great help.