tigrexsc2

Random disconnects

From the moment I started playing the game I experience 1 to 3 drops every 5 matches. Needless to say, it's become quite annoying lately, losing matches only because of this. It's not only me who experiences drops but my friend with whom I'm playing as well, fun fact: we're in different countries yet the drop is most of the cases in the same time for both of us.

Not only me and my friend experience drops, but my teammates as well, and enemies, and everyone.

All in all, what is there to be done with it? Is it server problem, but if it is, why don't ALL of us get disconnected?

And now a 3v4 which we almost won, another disconnect. Me and my friend at the same time, in a party. Which guess what, made us lose.

Untitled.png

Edit: 56 minutes later, another d/c. This is getting frustrating...

Edited by tigrexsc2

it disconnect me even in the  Loading screen and says i  should check my connection. But everything is right my Internet....all other Games running finde n downloading on Steam with 5-6 MB / sec. But u guys know about such drophack sites , DNS Resolver n Web Stresser....

Edited by lGISh0X

On 02/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, lGISh0X said:

it disconnect me even in the  Loading screen and says i  should check my connection. But everything is right my Internet....all other Games running finde n downloading on Steam with 5-6 MB / sec. But u guys know about such drophack sites , DNS Resolver n Web Stresser....

Hey, lGISh0X! 

Are you still experiencing these drops?