Sign in to follow this  
SharpClawLynx

Dirt Devil bug / ult nerf?

Hello! After last patch dirt devil harpoon visual is broken. When you hit enemy with it insted of showing on enemy it stay on the ground so you can pull enemy on invisible chain now...

And ultimate change is nice but ability to stop it and setup trap is now missing. Can you make pressing ability again to stop follow and if you go too far away or press it again to reset back to follow mode again? I find out that is kind of nerf and it is hard to control right now :/

• Upvote 1

Guest Harkness

So @SharpClawLynx, confirm me what happened there please: Dirt Devil was hooked to the ground, Dirt Devil got pushed by rampage, and clipped somewhere in between that. Do you know when that happened? (date of the clip)

Propably lag but DD passive pop up when Rampage was grabbing him so most of us see him go over him while he was pushed away and got teleported to him. Not sure if that was bug cuz I naver tried to dodge rampage with Devil like that.