Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

I have 25% Fame/Experience gain (Leaver status)

Hi there -

Small request. Please update your leaver rules to allow me to leave a bot only practice match without penalty. I'm not even sure there should be any leaver penalty in Practice mode, but there certainly shouldn't be if I'm the only human player in the match. 

Additionally, if I intentionally disconnect using the UI, why am I unable to reconnect? This makes no sense. You should allow every opportunity for someone to reconnect to a game without penalty. What if I have a visual glitch and I need to reconnect to the game? Very frustrating experience with your game so far, but I love the gameplay.

Chappy

Edit: Also my friend seemingly just got a Leaver status for completing a game...

Edited by Chappy

Practice Mode is not solo play. Game is searching other players to play with You. Mostly dont find them but sometimes it does. Thats why there is leaver penalty in Practice Mode. About the rest, well, we must wait for update patching bugs and glitches i think.

Except for when it is solo play. If I am the only real player in a match and I leave, I get leaver penalty? And you're referring to queuing, I'm referring to after a game has started. 

Wouldn't even be such an issue if I were able to reconnect to a game, but it shouldn't be there at all. The leaver rules in general could really use some attention.

I do agree.

Additional pain point. Since Leaver Status is dispensed so liberally, you have lots of people unhappy they receive it. In order to remove leaver status you have to COMPLETE games...

This results in people accepting multiplayer matches and then afk'ing. I also didn't see anyway to report someone who just afks which only intensifies the issue.

Game has serious potential, hope to see some quality of life improvements.

Guest Harkness

Hey Chappy, we aren't happy with our leaver penalties at all at the moment - and we instead want to focus on giving benefits for people who stay until the end and play. So we are temporarily removing the penalty on our next update, as a QoL.