Sign in to follow this  
Mcnancy

The game is missing 1 thing

I like this game. The style and controls are great.

But it needs to be more visceral and feel more rewarding. When I destroy a car it should feel better, and scoring a point should feel better too. I'm talking in terms of visuals, sounds maybe a shockwave with just a touch of bullet time. 

• Upvote 1

I know what U mean but this game is not about killing, its about bomb delivery so visuals and sound should relate to what is happening with the bomb and bomb-carrier. If U kill bomb-carrier visual and sound reward should be more powerfull to rush more adrenaline. Maybe commentator voice need to be more violence/aggresive when bomb is dropped etc. When carrier with bomb getting near to finishing-line there should be some kind of sound (ex: beep... beep... beep... beep beep beep beeeeeep!) just to pump up emotions.

On 3/10/2017 at 10:13 AM, Ponury_Borha said:

I know what U mean but this game is not about killing, its about bomb delivery

Killing is a HUGE part of making the bomb delivery successful. Killing enemy bomb carrier, even more so.

If the game isn't about killing, why even bother having all the weapons? It'd just be one vehicle with a bomb, and there'd be no teamwork, either. Whoever got there first would get it, unless they hit one of those "drop the bomb" zones or lava themselves to death.

Simply put, killing the ball carrier is more or less the primary focus of 4 players at any given time. Killing other enemies is a secondary thing that can be helpful but isn't the priority.

Edited by Quirken

21 hours ago, Quirken said:

Simply put, killing the ball carrier is more or less the primary focus of 4 players at any given time. Killing other enemies is a secondary thing that can be helpful but isn't the priority.

Thats what i was thinking. Sorry that I cant good express my thoughts and my english language is limited/ restricted / confined . I try to communicate as best I can.
According to me, the attention should be applied to the events related to the bomb, so that even a newbie was directed to the appropriate action by sounds and visuals.