BerZerK

Idea to Increase NA Players

I have recently picked up this game and fell in love with its unique gameplay. I am really wanting to play against real opponents, and one way I think a lot of interest can be generated for the game is if we get streamers with decent viewer bases to play the game. I think gamers who stream games like DOTA or LoL would love this game and by just putting it in front of them they will want to play it on and off stream.

The two major ways streamers can be convinced is by either people who've been subscribed to them recommends it, or someone leaves a tip asking them to check it out. I believe the latter would be more effective if done by a member of the Dev's. I think it would be a relatively cheap source of advertisement that would turn an extremely large increase in players.

I would really like to know what you guys think of this idea, let me know.

You would also have to get other people for the streamers to play against. Do an event to rally players on specific days, encourage teams to play at a certain time, that kind of thing.

I will stream the game for you guys if you want, but I only ever find games against one other person.