Sign in to follow this  
Glacius

This game deserves more awareness!

First of all, I have to say I absolutely love this game! From the first minute I started playing the tutorial I enjoyed it so much that I started playing it with a friend on practice mode. After a couple of games we were ready to battle with other players online, but we were very disappointed because we couldn't find anyone online. Since then, i've been trying every day (on peek hours) to find games in Play mode and had no luck at all. I've been in queues for more than 45 min and not a single match had come up.

I find it really sad that this game looks so promising (and so polished for being in beta stage) and yet no one is paying attention to it and I think something must be done to change that. I'm not posting here to complain about not finding enough people to play with, but rather, i want to start this threat so we can come up with some ideas (a marketing strategy perhaps) to spread the word around about this great game so that we can all enjoy it. How can we give HMM more awareness? For starters, I would say to just share this game on facebook, tell friends about it, just spread the word. But i feel that there needs to be something more, something bigger. We need to get people to play this game, so how do we do it if there are no players online yet? I feel like many players may just try the game and leave when they see that there's just not enough players to play with. Maybe we need bots to take over and complete the teams until we have enough people online. Maybe the game can reward players for sharing it on FB so that there's more incentive of doing so. Maybe the game needs to be better advertised. I don't know, but something needs to be done.

You have done a great job not only on making the game itself, but also on developing the website which is gorgeous and full of useful information. Like I said, the game looks very polished for being in a beta stage so there really shouldn't be any reason for the servers to be so empty at this point so lets try to work on filling them with players shall we?  

What do you guys think?

Edited by Glacius

Its good game, it needs more players.

When You click "play" button on right bottom side of screen You can find "region" button. Hit it and try play in other regions to find players. On Europe is much more gamers to play with.

ps. srry for my bad English language.

15 hours ago, Ponury_Borha said:

Its good game, it needs more players.

When You click "play" button on right bottom side of screen You can find "region" button. Hit it and try play in other regions to find players. On Europe is much more gamers to play with.

ps. srry for my bad English language.

:o Thank you so much, i didn't know this! I will definitely try it tonight.

10 hours ago, DeathBlack said:

Always as sad as in the european region, you have to wait for a game over 10 minutes of time

Europe can be quite active during its peak times. NA unfortunately is dead most of the time, which is dissapointing, but roughly 4-5 hours per day, EU is active.