An update has been released today with several important fixes and improvements.
The machine rotation now has different settings for different game modes. Here are the differences:
- Casual, Ranked and Metal League
This is the rotation that changes and is announced every week. There’s a set of machines for accounts levels 1 to 5, and another set of machines for accounts level 6 and above.
- Training- Interceptor/Support
New. This rotation is applied to the Training Mode, when you choose to play “Interceptor or Support”. The machines available are: Artificer, Windrider, Stargazer, Rampage, Wildfire, Clunker, Stingray.
- Training – Transporter
New. This rotation is applied to the Training Mode, when you choose to play “Transporter”. The machines available are: Black Lotus, Icebringer, Little Monster, Full Metal Judge.
- The tooltip texts have been updated.
- The icons for “Transporter” and “Interceptor or Support” modes have been updated.
- Some other texts on the pick screen have been updated.
Transporter mode updates
Several changes have been made in the Transporter training.
- Fixed a bug that made the bots follow the wrong path when following a Transporter.
- The enemies’ bots difficulty has been increased.
- The bots’ movement speed is no longer reduced.
- The bots are no longer invulnerable when paralyzed.
- The bots are now getting paralyzed only when the player is not carrying the bomb and the bots are far from the bomb.
- The bots movements were improved, and they are now moving more smoothly, and it is less likely that they will drive over droppers, lava or acid.
- The bots are now launching the bomb towards the goal, in the Metal God and Temple of Sacrifice arenas, more efficiently.
- The speech lines are now triggered for a limited number of times (3) per match.
- Fixed a bug that caused machines to cross walls when enemies used weapons that push and the target is near a wall.
- Fixed a bug on several models that were appearing under the wrong category.
- Fixed a bug that caused several Idol and Rockstar models not to be available for Fame.
A bug fix was released for Dirt Devil, and it required a small change on its weapon 3.
- The cooldown has been increased from 4,5 to 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Special Weapon effect to stop following the machine on certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Special Weapon not to deal damage to enemies within its area on certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Special Weapon not to deal the damage over time before its final explosion.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Special Weapon to continue dealing damage even after dying.
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon 3 damage to be applied only after its visual effect ended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon 2 to continue dealing damage even after dying.
- Fixed a bug that caused Icebringer to drop the bomb in certain cases.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
Heavy Metal Machines Team