Today we have an update to fix some network issues and bugs. On the network side, the upgrades will help players that had very high latency, so now they can better experience the game. To improve the graphics control we added two features: Switch on/off for VSync and frame rate limiter (30, 60 [default] or 120 per second). This helps players with less powerful PCs to have a better experience with the game. 109 issues were solved, here is a list with the most notable of them:
- There were cases where the “play” button didn’t work after a sequence of matches using the group feature.
- Sometimes the “error” message when trying to join a custom match was blank.
- The system was not showing the amount of damage dealt to a shield (Rampage).
- The BOTs were either choosing wrongly (not respecting the predetermined rules) or always picking a transporter when the clock was over.
- In some cases, the respawn camera wasn’t properly positioned to the players’ respawn point. Also, even with the game paused, some players could come back from death.
- The Weapon 3 dealt damage in whoever was in front of the character, but the correct behavior is to hit only those who are in the back.
- Sometimes, the BOTs didn’t take over the vehicle of an AFK player.
- When a player disconnected and tried to come back, and the game was paused, the game interface disappeared.
- In some cases, the “kill” indicator didn’t disappear from the screen.
- There were cases of two players being shown as the group leader.
- The spectator is connected either with the blue or red team. Sometimes, on Cursed Necropolis, the game swapped the player who is spectating, so when the match started, he or she sees a different team.
- Issues with weapons’ visual effects solved.
- Cash price of Photon was reduced from 875 to 445.
- Known issue: If Clunker uses his weapon 2 to grab the bomb and an ally tries to grab it too, the magnet will tow both bomb and ally.
- Characters sometimes receiving the wrong color. Allies are blue and enemies are red. Sometimes it was swapped.
- The Weapon 2 wasn’t blocking the damage from Windrider’s Weapon 2.