This “bug fix” patch fixes 143 bugs
. Here are listed the 17
most notable issues solved
, those that any player could notice:
- Players who sometimes got stuck in the loading screen prior to the match.
- “Training” button was becoming unavailable after the player rejected a match.
- “Play” button becoming unavailable after the player rejected a match.
Full Metal Judge
- Inconsistent damage caused.
- The character was immune to collision.
- Inconsistent damage caused by the respawn, varying between 250 and 500.
- The narrator talks his lines to the opposite team.
- Players who didn’t take damage from the lava or the acid when activating the grabber.
- BOT sometimes didn’t assume the control of disconnected players.
- Showed an incorrect cooldown time for the Weapon 2.
- Mouse cursor disappears after turning the cooldown indicator off.
- The “To the Main Menu” button was misplaced.
- Player being asked to leave a group even when this user wasn’t in a group.
- Players were kicked out of custom matches when tried to change region.
- Impossible to purchase cash.
- Possible to start training even while being in the queue for a match.
- Inconsistent damage of Weapon 1.