Hello guys, good morning.
For those who don’t know me, I’m Panda, Marketing & Publishing Manager from Hoplon.
I’d like to give you feedback regarding the Combat Test. We compromised to get back to you around the 21/2 with a few points:
The initial test was performed, and some aspects of the change were very positive and other aspects not so well accepted, which is expected, which is the reason we called it a test.
In general, aspects of the bomb, visual weapons were very positive and praised, however some items that we will list below need adjustments, and we are committed to the feedback provided by the community in making the necessary adjustments to them, in a fast manner.
The steps pointed out, such as increase overtime time and make its start clearer, respawn mechanic modification by removing the instant kill, speed adjustments (slip/skid, nitro passive and the respawn itself), warm-up, cooldown, damage, will also be adjusted. Details are in the document above. OUR MAIN POINT IS: WE HEAR YOU, WE AGREE WITH THE ADJUSTMENTS, AND WE WILL MAKE THE CHANGES. On Monday we will publish the dates that the changes are going live, some of them in that same week. We noticed that it would be more agile and fast to adjust the contents in this version – since the visual effects were positive. We ask for a little more patience, as we are ensuring that these changes will be made quickly.
We have a direct chat channel at the disposal of the community. In this channel, in addition to the search channels, you can find other members to play, and talk directly with various Hoplon employees, including myself, so come and chat us. We have special groups only to discuss details and the content of the game.
Official Discord Link: https://discord.gg/jYMaH7p
1. OVERTIME – KEEP, WITH ADJUSTMENTS
- Make the start of Overtime more clearer (visual, audio)
- Adjust the format to option a) By tick (checkpoints), where the goals and droppers move, stop and stay for a period or b) Droppers will be erased after some time.
- Raise the time – Above 5 minutes, up to 8 minutes
2. RESPAWN – KEEP WITH ADJUSTMENTS
- Remove Instakill
- Increase respawn time – recommended 15 seconds
- Lower the damage dealt to 100, or adjust the damage progressively taking respawn time into account.
STINGRAY – KEEP WITH ADJUSTMENTS
- Visual and weapons aspects are positive
- Lack of passive weapon
- Casting time (warm-up) too high – in general with all the characters
LITTLE MONSTER – KEEP WITH ADJUSTMENTS
- Visual is positive
- Review the weapons balance, in special the second weapon and the passive skill (high damage)
- Keep the Nitro+Jump of the old version – with the nitro skill not so long.
ARTIFICER – RETURN OLD VERSION PREFERENCE
- High rejection – suggestion is to recreate a new character if needed
- Visual OK
- Returning the weapons to the old version – Now it has high damage and low cooldown
- Lost it’s characteristics as a support
WILDFIRE – KEEP WITH ADJUSTMENTS
- Return to the old skin – Use the Combat Test skin as an additional skin (like Metalophobia)
- Weapon 1 – Visual aspect of the old weapon was better.
- Weapon 2 – Dose the fire exit in the shape as it was before
- Passive Skill – Set a time limit for walking in the lava immunity
EXCESSIVE SPEED – ADJUSTMENTS REQUIRED
- It’s not just one factor that’s making the game looks faster, the are several factors like:
- Passive Nitro/Starting boost ○ Drifting – Balance between this new and old version
- Low respawn time
- After these adjustments/changes, we’ll be back to this topic
GRID – BRING BACK (CUSTOM MATCH ONLY)
MINIGAME – BRING BACK(CUSTOM MATCH ONLY)
MATCH ALLIES COLLISION – KEEP
BOMB – KEEP, WITH SOME POINTS TO BE REVIEWED
- Review visual aspects of the chain
- After changing the gameplay based on this documents and research, evaluate possible changes on the weight – better feedback on the South American bomb edition.
- Player’s name on screen – Bring back suggestion
- Upgrade Shop – Still in discussion about the best form
- 2 indicative lines in the mouse – Allow player’s choice