On today’s update, we have bug fixes and the end of the Heavy Metal Cup Event. We are all going to miss that football-bomb, right? If you acquired or earned the event’s exclusive skins, you will have it in your garage forever. From now on, they can’t be purchased anymore.
Let’s go to the bug fixes. A total of 151 bugs have been exterminated, here is the list of the most important of them who got fixed:
- Some players couldn’t log into the game
- Some players got stuck in the post-game screen
- Rampage could hit allies with weapon 3
- Animation of the weapon 2 wouldn’t fade away from the screen
- TVisual of the weapon 1 wasn’t fitting the real collision area
- Effects of the weapon 2 won’t go through walls anymore
- Visual effects of the critical of the special weapons was smaller than the expected
- Collision area of the weapon 2 was larger than what was shown by the visual effects
- Oops, the bomb was dropping by itself. Not anymore.
- Sometimes, the bomb crossed the blockers during passes.
- Cursed Necropolis’ bouncers were not working 100% of the time.
- The weapon 1 damage was sometimes varying.
- One veteran skins was misplaced in the store, bigger than it really was.
- If killed during a goal, he would automatically die in the next starting grid.
- Wanting to be a transporter, Clunker would pull the bomb even when another ally was carrying the precious artifact.
- Sometimes, the weapon 2 would cause damage and not pull the enemy. Bad Clunker 🙁
- If the bomb was wandering around, the special weapon wouldn’t affect it, which means it wouldn’t push to a goal eventually.
- If two players chose the same character, at the same time, one of them would randomly be allocated to some other character.
- Players would get stuck just because they changed the language.
- Some players couldn’t retrieve their hard-earned daily rewards.